|VALIDITY DATE : 31 October 2017|
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 02 nights accommodation based on Twin/Triple sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with Malay/English speaking driver cum guide.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Halal meals: 01 x Lunch & 02 x Dinner.
- 1 bottle mineral water during tour /person/ day.
- Entrance fees, toll, parking & donations.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- MINIMUM 05 PERSONS.
- Surcharge for high seasons : Public Holiday, Long Weekend.
- Surcharge fee depands for hotel type and rates.
- Infant valid age 0 – 02 years old.
- Child with bed/ Child no bed : Child who high not over 110 cm.
DAY 01 : Dinner
Upon arrival at Suwarnabhumi International Airport @ Don Muang Airport meet & greet with our local representative will assist you for proceed to visit shopping at Asiatique. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in hotel & free for own leisure.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
BANGKOK > PATTAYA
07.00: Breakfast at the hotel
08.00: Bangkok City Tours. Cross Chaophaya River
08.30: Wat Arun – Temple of Down – This Wat or Buddhist temple is an architectural representation of Mount Meru, the center of the world in Buddhist cosmology. In the mythology of Tibetan Buddhism, Mount Meru is a place that simultaneously represents the center of the universe and the single-pointedness of mind sought by adepts. Thousands of miles in height, Meru is located somewhere beyond the physical plane of reality, in a realm of perfection and transcendence. The four-corner prang of Wat Arun, which house images of the guardian gods of the four directions, reinforces this mystical symbolism.
10.00: Visit Jewelry Export, Thai Silk and Leather Factory
Thai Export Jewelry are renowned for masterful creations in gold, and color stone jewelry. At Thai export we are dedicated to providing our valued customers with design excellence and innovative styles. These ideals have helped us to make our name synonymous with trust and quality. We invite you to view our exquisite jewelry and accessories and visit one of our showrooms.
11.00: Visit Dry Food Shop
12.00: Lunch at local restaurant Thai foods.
13.30: Transfer to Pattaya, en-route visit Honey
15.00: Visit Royal Temple and 10 Wax Museum of famous instructor in Thailand
18.00: Dinner at local restaurant Thai foods.
20.00: Optional Cabaret show
22.00: Hotel accommodation in PATTAYA.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
BANGKOK > DEPARTURE
07.00: Breakfast at the hotel & free program until transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport / Don Muang Airport. Good Bye THAILAND have a nice trip.