|Departure Date||Single||Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > BKK||OD 520||09:55||11:05|
|04||BKK > KL||OD 521||11:50||15:00|
Wat Arun ● Ratchapak King Monument ● Plearn Wan ● The Venezia ● Santorini Park
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return flight ticket by Malindo Air with all airport taxes, fuel surcharge & 25kg baggage.
- 2 nights hotel accommodations at Dynasty 3* hotel @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- 1 night hotel accommodations at City Beach 3* hotel @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Halal meals : 02 x Lunch & 02 x Dinner as per itinerary.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned with English speaking Tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide.
- 1 mineral water per day.
- Local taxes and service charge.Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > BANGKOK
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for check in luggage. Free for own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at Donmuang Airport, meet & greet with our local representative. Transfer to hotel for check-in & rest. Free for own leisure.
|BANGKOK CITY TOUR > HUA HIN
After breakfast at the hotel, start with city tour to Wat Arun – The Temple of Down. This is one of Bangkok Best Landmark and to reach the temple, you will take a taxi boat across the Chao Phraya River. Then continue to visit – Jewelry Export, Thai Silk and Leather Factory. After lunch, visit Bee Farm. Transfer to Hua Hin, en-route visit Hua Hin Royal Railway. After dinner, shopping at Hua Hin night market. Check-in hotel and rest. Overnight in Hua Hin.
|HUA HIN CITY TOUR > BANGKOK
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed with city tour. Visit Wat Huay Mongkhon – This Buddhist temple is home to the world’s largest statue of Luang Phor Thuad, a legendary southern Thai monk revered for his enlightenment and ability to perform miracles. Ratchapak King Monument – standing in a line against a backdrop of forested hills are seven giant statues of great Kings from Thai history. Plearn wan – not just a themed open-air mall, Plearn Wan feels more like a living museum where you can experience a slice of life in 1950s Hua Hin. The Venezia Hua Hin – The Venezia is the newest theme shopping and attraction village in Hua Hin. After lunch, visit Santorini (Entrance ticket only) – Santorini Park brings a slice of the picture-perfect Greek island to Cha-am. An impressive line up of shops, restaurants and an amusement park promise good times for everyone. Transfer back to Bangkok, en-route visit Dry Food Market and The Thai Chocolate Factory. After dinner, shopping at MBK Centre, Siam Paragaon, etc. Check-in hotel and rest. Overnight in Bangkok.
|BANGKOK > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Donmuang Airport for departure flight.