|VALIDITY DATE : 31 Oct 2018|
|3 STAR HOTEL PRICE PER PERSON|
|HOTEL NAME||2 – 4 PERSONS||5 – 10 PERSONS|
|OPTION 1||The Heritage Srinakarin / The Season Huamark @ similar||RM 1,149||RM759|
|OPTION 2||Wattana Place (Halal) / Dynasty @ similar||RM 1,159||RM 769|
|OPTION 3||Baiyoke Boutique / Metro Resort Pratunam @ similar||RM 1,219||RM 829|
|4 STAR HOTEL PRICE PER PERSON|
|HOTEL NAME||2 – 4 PERSONS||5 – 8 PERSONS|
|OPTION 1||Twin Tower / Bangkok Palace @ similar||RM 1,249||RM 859|
|OPTION 2||Asia Hotel / Prince Palace @ similar||RM 1,259||RM 869|
|OPTION 3||Al Meroz / The Bazzar @ similar||RM 1,299||RM 909|
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 02 nights accommodation based on Twin/Triple sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with Malay/English speaking driver cum guide.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Halal meals: 01 x Lunch & 02 x Dinner.
- 1 bottle mineral water during tour /person/ day.
- Entrance fees, toll, parking & donations.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- Surcharge for high seasons : Public Holiday, Long Weekend.
- Surcharge fee depands for hotel type and rates.
- Infant valid age 1 month – 02 years old.
- Child with bed/ Child no bed : Child who high not over 110 cm.
DAY 01 : –
Upon arrival at Suwarnabhumi International Airport @ Don Muang Airport meet & greet with our local representative will assist you, then transfer to hotel for check in hotel & free for own leisure. Hotel accommodation in BANGKOK.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
07.00: Breakfast at the hotel
08.00: Bangkok City Tours – Cross Chaophaya River, Visit Wat Arun, Try public boat cross Chao Phaya River
08.30: Wat Arun (Temple of Down) – This Wat or Buddhist temple is an architectural representation of Mount Meru, the center of the world in Buddhist cosmology. In the mythology of Tibetan Buddhism, Mount Meru is a place that simultaneously represents the center of the universe and the single-pointedness of mind sought by adepts. Thousands of miles in height, Meru is located somewhere beyond the physical plane of reality, in a realm of perfection and transcendence. The four-corner prang of Wat Arun, which house images of the guardian gods of the four directions, reinforces this mystical symbolism.
10.00: Visit Jewelry Export, Thai Silk and Leather Factory
Thai Export Jewelry are renowned for masterful creations in gold, and color stone jewelry. At Thai export we are de dicated to providing our valued customers with design excellence and innovative styles. These ideals have helped us to make our name synonymous with trust and quality. We invite you to view our exquisite jewelry and accessories and visit one of our showrooms.
11.00: Visit Bee Farm
12.00: Lunch at local restaurant Thai foods.
13.30: Shopping at Show DC Korea Mall
15.30: Shopping at MBK Centre, Siam Paragon, etc. (Optional – Madame Tussuad)
18.00: Dinner at local restaurant Thai foods.
20.00: Shopping at Asia Tique The River Front (Optional – Calypso Cabaret Show).
22.00: Hotel accommodation in BANGKOK.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
BANGKOK > DEPARTURE
07.00: Breakfast at the hotel & free program until transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport / Don Muang Airport. Good Bye THAILAND have a nice trip.