|Single||Twin||Child with Bed||Child No Bed|
|25 Feb 2018
22 Mar 2018
|01||K. LUMPUR > BDO||AK 416||0645||0805|
|04||BDO > K. LUMPUR||QZ 173||1925||2240|
|Subject to change without prior notice|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Flight ticket and taxes by Air Asia.
- 20kg baggage allowance.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations with daily breakfast at Tebu Hotel or similar.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Program as per itinerary based on Private Tour with drive cum guide.
- Deluxe coach/van or car with air-cond.
- English / Malay speaking guide.
- All about entrance fee, toll and parking.
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > BANDUNG
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Bandung. Upon arrival at Bandung Airport, our representative will welcome you and start tour by visiting Asian Africa first conference building, Jalan Braga, Gedung Sate (former Dutch Colonial buildings are still in use for Government offices governor of western Java), Jalan Riau Factory outlets area. Dinner will be service at local restaurant.
After breakfast, tour starting visit Ciater Hot Spring water god for skin problem, Subang Tea Plantations and Lembang Fruits market, Lembang Floating Market and Lembang Farm house and Hobbit House. After that, you have time to shopping Jeans Street Cihampelas (famous with textile, jeans, Tshirt,etc), Rumah Mode, Rumah Kain Sulam Pesona. Lunch and Dinner will be provided at local restaurant.
After breakfast at hotel, we drive to South of Bandung area for visit White Vulcano with a very beautiful natural scenery, continue visit Strawberry farm at Ciwidey. After lunch drive back to Bandung City and visit Jalan Cibaduyut as special for leather craft home industry with good quality and cheap price. Dinner will be service at local restaurant.
|BANDUNG > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, free shopping at Pasar Baru Shopping Complex and Kartika Sari Kek Store until time to transfer you to airport. End of service. See you again.