|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > LOP||AK 304||0650||1000|
|04||LOP > KL||AK 307||1915||2215|
Lombok Island ● Gili Trawangan Tour ● Shopping ● Lombok Sasak ● Rambitan Tour
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return air ticket by Air Asia with Meal, all airport taxes & fuel surcharge.
- Checked baggage 20kg.
- 03 nights hotel accommodations at Fizz Hotel 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- Meals : 03 x Lunch & 03 x Dinner at local restaurant.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary in Lombok.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs for Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Daily mineral watel 600 ml every day during tour.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > LOMBOK
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport KLIA for proses check in. Depart to Lombok. Upon arrival at Lombok International Airport, meet & greet with our representative then proceed to to the State of 1000 mosques. And in fact the island of Lombok has 5400 Great Mosques and Surau throughout the islands of Lombok / West Nusa Tenggara [NTB] as well as visiting Islamic center mosque in Mataram and Bandar Center.
|FULL DAY GILI TRAWANGAN TOUR + SHOOPING
The tour star at Lendang Bajur market where you can buy fruits for the journey, traveling through the lust mountainous interior of the island we take the Pusuk pass, some 400 meters above sea level. wild monkeys play by the roadside on the way to Teluk Nare harbor where the local wooden boat take you to Gili Trawangan and boat trip one way around 30 minutes, this flat, sandy island is fringed with dazzling whites beach and coral reefs where you can sunbath against a back drop of the Volcanoes of Lombok and snorkel or dive in the spectacular coral gardens and lunch at local restaurant in Trawangan, Returning back for shopping.
|LOMBOK SASAK + RABITAN TOUR
Rambitan a typical sasak village where the houses (Bale Balak) and rice storage buildings (Alang/Lumbung) are still constructed with wood,bamboo and thatch roof. Selong Belanak Beach and Mawun Beach. Sukarara a traditional songket cloth is hand woven with gold and silver thread on simple looms. Banyumulek one of many pottery villages, where clay pots for everyday use, simple in design and primitive in style are produced.
|LOMBOK > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel, free for own leisure until check out hotel then transfer direct to Lombok International Airport for departure flight.